Dr. Cali holds an Honours Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from the University of Waterloo, and his Doctor of Chiropractic from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, graduating with Magna Cum Laude Honours and Clinic Honours. He was the recipient of the 2005 Chiropractic Auxiliary Award, and is a member of the College of Chiropractic Sports Sciences Canada, the British Columbia Chiropractic Association and the BC College of Chiropractors.
Dr. Cali's Post-Graduate and Specialty certification:
- Certified Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Certified Medical Practitioner
- Full-Body Certification Active Release Techniques (ART)
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture from McMaster University
- Certified Provider of Graston Technique instrument assisted soft tissue therapy
- Certified Level C and Advanced Skills in Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization
- Full-body Certified provider of Functional Range Release therapy
- Certified Spidertech Kinesiology Taping Therapist
- RockTape Fascial Movement Taping Certified
Dr. Cali is currently one of the Team Chiropractors for Rowing Canada Aviron, and travels with the National team to International competitions in across North America and Europe. His office is affiliated with the national training centre for both Rowing, Rubgy and Triathlon Canada, and he also works with various groups of runners from beginners to marathoners, and from age-groupers to elite and pro short and long-distance triathletes. Dr. Cali sees patients with conditions ranging from acute injuries to supportive and wellness care of degenerative conditions, but has a special interest and knowledge base in sports and athletic injuries. He brings a diverse background in sports including junior-level hockey and baseball, competitive volley-ball, basketball and as an athletic trainer/therapist and Kinesiologist. He is a recreational middle-distance runner and works with numerous running groups in the Greater Victoria area.
Dr. Cali's professional experiences include:
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2015 World Rowing Championships, Aiguebelette, France
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2014 World Rowing Championships, Amsterdam Netherlands
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2013 World Rowing Championships, South Korea
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2013 High Performance Camp - Sacramento, CA
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2012 Pre-Olympic Camp, St. Moritz, Switzerland
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2012 Lucerne World Cup Camp, Erba Italy
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2012 High Performance Camp - Sacramento, CA
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2011 World Cup III - Lucerne, Switzerland
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2011 High Performance Camp - Sacramento, CA
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2010 World Cup I - Bled, Slovenia
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2010 High Performance Camp, San Diego, California
- Onsite therapy and education - Numerous Island Series Running Events - 2006-2012.
- A.R.T. Healthcare Team - Lake Placid Ironman
- Healthcare Provider -Adventure Racing Series
- Onsite Therapy Team -Toronto Beach Volleyball Series
- Rehab Specialist/Kinesiologist - Back to Function (ON)
- Team Therapist and Trainer- UW Track and Field and Soccer Teams
- Ergonomist - General Motors and Honeywell Inc.